- How to Make Music in 2015: Rickie Lee Jones
- A Touch of Schmilsson in 2015: Tobias Jesso Jr.
- HM's Look at Psychedelic Folk
- Neil Young and The Promise of the Real
- HM's Look at Cécile Doo-Kingué
- Ringo's Smelling the Roses
- Overhearing Amen Dunes’s Love Is Haunting
- Ringo Gets it Right with Postcards from Paradise
The Butchers have just released their second album, a compelling album with a broad range of musical influences. The Butchers is a great album with tunes ranging from quiet ballads to punchy punk tunes. We’re very pleased to feature some of their music and get an insight into their music. Check out their website and this great album. We look forward to the reworking of their first release, Train to Freedom.
First of all, great musicianship here. Tell us about the band members and their musical experience.